The first online magazine format issue of California Construction News has been published.
Stories in this issue include:
- California awards $1 billion to 30 shovel-ready housing projects;’
- San Diego processes record number of permits using virtual system;
- San Diego Civic Center redevelopment a “one in a generation” opportunity;
- SoCal Gas breaks ground on first-of-its kind technology to produce clean hydrogen; and
- Statewide projects and opportunities.
While the magazine is designed to be read online (and you can print out specific pages of interest to you), we can send you a print-on-demand copy for $19.95 by clicking on the image below: